Thursday, July 19, 2012

4th of July


So I have had a few requests for some photos... So here are the things that I made for our family 4th of July BBQ.




 Above is a fruit tart with strawberries, blueberries, and grapes. The filling was a custard.

Just remember that you can never go wrong with good fresh fruit and a custard! People will always love it!!


Above this is a Mud Pie and I do have say that this was my first mud pie and it is one of the easiest things to make there actually isn't andy baking (except for the crust) the rest of it is just coffee ice cream and chocolate sauce (and I sure that you can cheat on this any buy some but I can't do that so I made it myself) and I am a big fan of coffee ice cream and Heath Bar so I added some Heath Bar bits into the ice cream as well as on top.

I have a few events coming up in the next week or so, so I will have some more pictures soon!

2 comments:

  1. Jenna, YUM -- we need your recipes. The fruit tart and mud pie look divine! The fruit tart looks like a piece of artwork. Please share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Your fruit tart looks awesome (and I bet it tastes delicious too!) Feel free to bring samples to class anytime.

    ReplyDelete