Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Mini Cupcakes

Every Summer my Mom has a party for work at her house, and I usually try to help out by making something for the party. So this year it is Mini Cupcakes. I made 2 kinds...

The first is a Classic Yellow Mini Cupcake
 This recipe is pretty basic but I find that no matter how simple the recipe is there are little things that can make a big difference in the end result. For this one the most important thing is when you are mixing the sugar and butter is to mix it really well you want the mixture to turn white.

The second one is Devil's Food Mini Cupcakes
Now this one was a little different even though you still need to cream your butter and sugar really well but when you add the cocoa water you need to make sure that it is room temperature because if it is too warm it will melt the butter which will ruin the cake.

I topped both of the cupcakes with cream cheese frosting

If anyone would like the recipes just let me know and I will post them.


No comments:

Post a Comment